Thursday, May 19, 2011

0

"Peluca" Csome - Hablandodepoker - part exclusive interview

  • Thursday, May 19, 2011
  • Admin
  • Share
  •  


    A few days ago, we have life in detail the hairdresser "good vibes" know a player of the successful professional poker at the local level, and world renown gained you began immediate and significant collections in LAPTS. In this second issue of exclusive interviews, Leandro "Peluca" Csome, we will know more about his life and his relationship with the poker.


    Since you internationally played, as this experience?


    Great!, it is, what the most longed and until San Pablo (LAPT February 2011) could make not my conditions. Fortunately could I and I was an excellent tournament give me aware that I am on the plane with the big play.


    Get you to the final table in the LAPT of Brazil and Trepaste fifth placed what recall is for this competition?


    I remember a phrase that gave me a Brazilian, the fourth place, a great person, and gave me a Board for the poker. I said: "what the cards the cards give you remove". It should be good to interpret these words and I could discover you as well as the j in turn stole me what could they mean to conquer the first place. I remember that in the eighth level about all went in with K8 with just a few chips and paid me with JJ and I was able to hit it with two k on the Board. Since that time the phrase much marked and many beautiful things made with me to understand this sport.


    If "Wig" in the WSOP?


    Almost certainly this year. I hope, do not have problems with the pass, but there are 99% in 2011. I depend on how investors are wearing. Jajaja (smilies loads their sponsors to accompany him on this new adventure).


    Why for a long time you played online?


    At the end of the first year I realized that I things wrong Act. I played about 12-20 hours throughout the year without rest almost every day on the day. When I started to get at the performance me is clear, that they waste too much time was and Castigué me long without playing for a time.


    Recently won a tournament of thousand people online with more than 20 thousand dollars prize money, as was?


    It was extremely rare to do ban for Sunday before the tournament had entstammte the LAPT and I spent 10% of the price online play and Damian Salas told you that I could not do, what he done, and told him that he wanted to play more online and me and me as a good friend suggested an agreement to the play. Incredibly, the first day had won incredible a tournament by 162're!
    Do you understand, when a tournament account the you to win?


    For me, there are no moments as at any time you believe that you are to win. Sometimes not is sometimes. The only time that I was really felt in Madero where he reached the final table and my MS and my brother, said: "for I will come to win." It was extremely rare, but I failed.


    What advice would give you some advanced amateurs, that of dream his professionals?


    To study and have good bankroll management. It is important for the growth. It is almost more important than playing excellent, starting out there play better get every day.


    In a good mood and good biased "Wig" answered all the questions. But it was a passion for the next note. You are a good player of Poker, you were good hairdresser?


    Patocuac08 (journalist and poker player)


    Related posts:

    "Peluca" Csome, head - exclusive interview for hablandodepoker.com.ar (first part) exclusive interview to Leandro "Peluca" Csome for Hablandodepoker.com.ar (full interview) exclusive interview with Diego Aizenberg, two-time winner of second Sunday millions - exclusive ParteEntrevista, Diego Aizenberg in hablandodepoker.com.ar - first exclusive ParteEntrevista, Diego AizenbergGewinner of Sunday's millions - part 3

    0 Responses to “"Peluca" Csome - Hablandodepoker - part exclusive interview”

    Post a Comment

    Suscribe